Dr. Ganji’s personal goal is to help every one of his patients have good oral health and smiles that look beautiful.
He cares deeply about the comfort and quality of the dentistry he provides. Dr. Ganji’s dedication to excellent patient care was influenced greatly by his father, a cardiovascular and thoracic surgeon, who was dedicated to his patients and showed them a great deal of compassion.
In 1997 Dr. Ganji and his wife, Jennifer, who is also a dentist, decided to move back to Spokane to raise a family. Dr. Ganji worked as a staff dentist at the Veterans Affairs Hospital from 1997-2000, before beginning his private practice.
Dr. Ganji calls himself a “continuing education junkie” because of his passion for updating his knowledge and skills. While most dentists attend these educational offerings and leave their team behind, Dr. Ganji brings his hygienists and assistants to many of the classes because he wants them to have these opportunities to learn, grow and provide the very highest quality of care. He believes it also builds a strong team and creates a positive office environment for patients and the team.
As the father of two children, family life occupies most of the free time he and Jennifer have available. The four of them enjoy many outdoor activities and like to ski, camp, and play tennis.
Education & Continuing Education
- University of Washington – BS Microbiology/Immunology
- Temple University School Of Dentistry – DMD/Doctorate of Medical Dentistry
- Dawson Academy Alumnus – Extensive Training in Occlusion
- Cad/Cam Training – E4D System
- Seattle Study Club
- Inland Empire Practice Management Study Club
- American Dental Association (ADA)
- Washington State Dental Association (WSDA)
- Spokane District Dental Society (SDDS)
- President 2007-2008
- SDDS Executive Council Member
- Spokane Delegate to WSDA House of Delegates
- Past Chair of Public Relations Committee
- Past Chair of Nominating Committee
- Past Chair of Membership Committee
- Spokane District Dental Society Foundation (SDDSF)
- President 2013-2015
- Board Member from Inception
- Washington Dental Insurance Agency (WDIA)
- President currently
- Board Member 2014-2017
- Smile Source Member
I was looking for a new dentist as I didn’t care for the one that bought out my dentist’s practice. Dr. Ganji came highly recommended from friends of mine. They described him as very talented, professional and extremely gentle. Well, they couldn’t have been more right. That’s been exactly my experience. I couldn’t be happier since I’ve started going to him. His staff is also great! I give them five stars!!!
Tuesday - Friday
8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Closed daily for lunch
1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m.
“This was the most time a dentist has taken to thoroughly go over my daily dental hygiene and what I could expect during a checkup. The visit was excellent and very informational. That was much appreciated. The staff was also great and very friendly.”
– Robert B.